User

deathlock74

Livello

3 feb 2019, 22:18

FW

Help me please

da deathlock74 » 4 feb 2019, 18:11

Ciao a tutti
Non riesco ad avviare la distribuzione Linux psxitarch v2 sulla console.
La console cuh-2008a 500 gb, firmware 5.05. Ho usato una chiavetta USB da 32 Gb (USB 2.0), oltre ad un hard disk esterno da 500 GB (USB 3.0). Tutti i media sono stati formattati usando guiformat.exe. I file 3pcs si limitano a copiare nella radice, senza decomprimere nulla, così com'è. Il kit di distribuzione stesso ei file hanno provato a scaricare da off.site https://www.psxita.it/psxitarch-linux-v2/
Utilizzato anche due caricatori diversi dal sito di origine.
La linea di fondo è che dopo che il bootloader ha scritto "fatto", si può vedere qualche attività con il carrier (in particolare il lampeggio del LED sull'unità flash o hdd per un breve periodo di tempo, circa 3 secondi). Poi, allo stesso tempo, lo schermo TV si spegne (sullo schermo c'è una scritta "nessun segnale") e la barra luminosa sul joystick. L'indicatore sulla console continua ad accendersi in bianco. E questo è tutto ...
Unità flash e connettori swap sulla console.
Il caricatore è partito senza gallina, tutto senza successo.
Cosa sto sbagliando giusto ?? Dare consigli.

PS. Ho anche provato i bootloader sulla pagina Al Azif e il bootloader dall'applicazione OrbisMan V2 (beta), senza alcun risultato. :-(
no avatar
User

fazamar

Livello

6 feb 2019, 5:28

FW

Re: Help me please

da fazamar » 6 feb 2019, 5:31

tengo el mismo error

i have the same error

please help
no avatar
User

Vonstar

Livello

27 feb 2019, 11:01

FW

da Vonstar » 27 feb 2019, 11:14

Okay guys listen up , spending hours and cash on this testing part ive come out that some USB are the trouble, dont install on Usb 2.0 it wont work ! Only 3.0!!!!!, first ive tested on different usb brand too . Which ive found out that that SanDisk it installed and works flawlessly 16gb and since i bought a new USB 64gb Kingston and spending hours waiting to install and all different crashes.So i though maybe it was the kingston brand? And yes it is , ive tested on 3 different Kingston and none of them worked out.So next time i`ll update when i get a 64gb or more sandisk and update the results or someone can try it out if they have one around. :super:
no avatar
User

Dagh5

Livello

16 apr 2019, 18:23

FW

ps4 slim CUH2106A

da Dagh5 » 16 apr 2019, 19:04

I have sandisk 16 gigs its worked and want to update. To the hdd 500 gb but after successfully installed and restart it to run other payload its gave me not enough system memory and tried every thing
I hope that the proplem in the hdd not in the ps4 what do you think
no avatar
User

tonyyoyo

Livello

6 ott 2018, 4:30

FW

5.05 (CUH-2015A)

da tonyyoyo » 29 apr 2019, 6:09

Vonstar ha scritto:Okay guys listen up , spending hours and cash on this testing part ive come out that some USB are the trouble, dont install on Usb 2.0 it wont work ! Only 3.0!!!!!, first ive tested on different usb brand too . Which ive found out that that SanDisk it installed and works flawlessly 16gb and since i bought a new USB 64gb Kingston and spending hours waiting to install and all different crashes.So i though maybe it was the kingston brand? And yes it is , ive tested on 3 different Kingston and none of them worked out.So next time i`ll update when i get a 64gb or more sandisk and update the results or someone can try it out if they have one around. :super:

I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time understanding you. You've said you had the white light, like a lot of us, but you've managed to solve it by using a 16GB SanDisk flash stick, that is USB3.0 compatible? If so, please include a link or model number.
no avatar
User

tonyyoyo

Livello

FW

5.05 (CUH-2015A)

da tonyyoyo » 5 mag 2019, 0:19

I purchased a 32GB SanDisk Ultra USB3.0 from Target, and it's still the same white light of doom.
no avatar
User

pacharoen

Livello

16 lug 2019, 16:36

FW

da pacharoen » 16 lug 2019, 17:01

I have the same error . help... :pleur4: :pleur4: :pleur4:
no avatar
User

devdzt

Livello

9 lug 2019, 23:00

FW

da devdzt » 12 set 2019, 4:04

Vonstar ha scritto:Okay guys listen up , spending hours and cash on this testing part ive come out that some USB are the trouble, dont install on Usb 2.0 it wont work ! Only 3.0!!!!!, first ive tested on different usb brand too . Which ive found out that that SanDisk it installed and works flawlessly 16gb and since i bought a new USB 64gb Kingston and spending hours waiting to install and all different crashes.So i though maybe it was the kingston brand? And yes it is , ive tested on 3 different Kingston and none of them worked out.So next time i`ll update when i get a 64gb or more sandisk and update the results or someone can try it out if they have one around. :super:

+1...
i was trying to use a CORSAIR Voyager Slider 16GB initially but it was really unreliable, sometimes it would boot into linux from the payload no problem but other times the ps4 would just turn off.
after getting a SanDisk 128GB Ultra Flair CZ73, it will boot to linux everytime and i havent had an issue with the ps4 not finding the kernel and shutting off yet.
no avatar
User

tonyyoyo

Livello

FW

5.05 (CUH-2015A)

da tonyyoyo » 8 ott 2019, 16:58

devdzt ha scritto:after getting a SanDisk 128GB Ultra Flair CZ73, it will boot to linux everytime and i havent had an issue with the ps4 not finding the kernel and shutting off yet.

What's your PS4 model number? I'm not going to waste my money on another flash stick unless we have same/similar models.