no avatar
User

panterarosa3

Livello

18 mag 2019, 23:04

FW

Vulkan on Wine tutorial? Also here is how to fix World War Z

da panterarosa3 » 18 mag 2019, 23:14

This post was previously about why world war z was crashing (I thought it was because I changed video options, but that was not problem)

I found the problem and the solution.
http://wine.1045685.n8.nabble.com/Bug-4 ... 03152.html

I have fixed it. Now it is working. Unfurtunatelly, performance is too bad, almost unplayable.

Is there a tutorial anywhere how to use vulkan within wine? I saw people playing this game using vulkan instead DirectX11, it says vulkan is better perfomance and directX11 is more compatibilty. I would like to try vulkan.
Ultima modifica di panterarosa3 il 22 mag 2019, 15:43, modificato 3 volte in totale.
User

Rancid(o)

Livello

Ps3ita Team

19 dic 2006, 15:22

nell' anno 1977

PSN ID

Rancid0x0

FW

Re: Play World War Z on Epic Store, it worked, now it doesn'

da Rancid(o) » 19 mag 2019, 12:35

Probably the video game settings are stored in some files that you don't have deleted, try search in .wine folder, or in .local/share or .config (i don't know where exactly epic save the settings)
no avatar
User

panterarosa3

Livello

FW

da panterarosa3 » 19 mag 2019, 14:47

EDITED: I have deleted this comment it is not helpful anymore
no avatar
User

panterarosa3

Livello

FW

da panterarosa3 » 22 mag 2019, 19:43

Rancid(o) ha scritto:Probably the video game settings are stored in some files that you don't have deleted, try search in .wine folder, or in .local/share or .config (i don't know where exactly epic save the settings)

Thank you for your reply. As I said above, that problem is solved.

WWZ runs at very low frame rate even when everything is at minimun. I saw people changing to vulkan on the video options. Is that possible on ps4 pro arch linux? taking in mind that we are also using wine....

A ps4 pro should be able to handle a bit more or framerate with those ultra low graphics, but I have no idea how. Do you know if there is any other way to increase the framerate?